What is Leadership Paragould?
Leadership Paragould is a 12-session program held over a 12-month period which consists of the following tactics:
- Identifying existing and potential community leaders
- Providing training in various concepts of leadership and the accompanying skills
- Providing participants with an awareness of the issues and opportunities facing the community
- Establishing a plan enabling participant to work confidently as individuals and collectively as a group to address community challenges
What are the prerequisites?
- To utilize leadership skills for the long-term benefit of the community
- To intend to participate and volunteer for key roles throughout the community after the program
- Thirty individuals will be selected for the program
How much does it cost?
- $650 tuition
- Participants can be nominated or sponsored by employers, organizations, or individuals, or can sponsor themselves
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Building
- Leadership Skills
- History & The Arts
- Health Care
- Judicial Process
- Aspects of Government (County, State and Federal)
Please print and complete this form to receive an application for Leadership Paragould or fill out the form below: