Current Weather Conditions
Developing Leaders for Tomorrow's Success
Now accepting applications through July 15!
What is Leadership Paragould?
Leadership Paragould is a 12 session program during a 12 month period that consists of the following tactics:
- Identifying existing and potential community leaders
- Providing training in various concepts of leadership and the accompanying skills
- Providing participants with an awareness of the issues and opportunities facing the community
- Establishing a plan enabling participant to work confidently as individuals and collectively as a group to address community challenges.
What are the qualifications?
- To utilize leadership skills for the long-term benefit of the community
- To intend to participate and volunteer for key roles throughout the community after the program
- Thirty individuals will be selected for the program.
How much does it cost?
- $550 tuition
- Participants can be nominated or sponsored by employers, organizations, or individuals, or can sponsor themselves.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Building
- Leadership Skills
- History, & The Arts
- Utilities and Media
- Health Care
- Judicial Process
- Aspects of Government (County, State, and Federal)
|Complete this form to receive an application for Leadership Paragould. For more information, contact
at the Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce by calling (870) 236-7684.|